Membership to Auckland Zhong Shan Clan Association, Inc (AZSCA) is open to all Zhong Shan descendants living in Auckland, their partners and children.
Acceptance of membership is subject to Committee review and approval but membership application is usually a simple process – particularly if you obtain an endorsement or sponsorship from an existing member.
The main benefits to membership are the dinners and social events where fellow Auckland Zhong Shan families meet and socialise around a banquet meal.
The AZSCA also fosters cultural exchange, giving our members the opportunities to make new friends, network overseas and learn Chinese culture.
Effective 1st February 2019, the membership joining fees are:
- $200 Member and Spouse/Partner
- $200 Family – Member/Partner and their children, up to 18 years of age
- $100 Junior / Single Adult Members.
- Children of paid-up families up to 18 years of age can enjoy membership benefits for no extra charge,
- Children of full members are encouraged to join up as full/individual members at the time they turn 18yo to retain full membership rights and benefits.
- Currently, the annual cost to maintain membership is zero – free!
Process for Membership Applications
- Follow this link to apply online www.zhongshan.nz/en/join-us/lang/en-GB.html
- Alternatively, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application form
- You can elect to pay your membership fee immediately
- Our bank account details are 12-3066-0024201-00
- Provide your name, phone no and “membership” as references eg KaiWong 6495212345 membership
- Your application will be considered and processed. If not approved, any fee paid will be refunded.
- When your application is approved you will be sent confirmation and a membership card/number.
Need more information?
Please contact any Committee member, email@example.com should you have any queries about membership.